Saturday, November 19, 2011

How can I get my Bugatti Veyron Gold Plated?

I have wanted this for years and am money is of course no issue. How should I get this done? Know anyone that will do it?|||Send me a check. I will see to it that it gets done. ha ha ha ha ha hah lol,,,ha ha hah|||lol|||Gold plated Veyron??? That is soooooooo outdated. Didn't you hear, the newest thing for the filthy rich is getting a gold plated man or woman. Of course you have to pay the family a healthy fee but it makes a wonderful conversation piece. If you pay a little extra, you can get a type of bendable gold plating so you can move your person into different positions.|||Try the same place that platinum plated your old lady's dildo|||Hook a bar of gold between a battery and the frame then drive it into the river ad throw in a bucket of acid.|||i guess you have money and no brains.|||http://luxury.affluence.org/wp-content/u鈥?/a>


I'm going to take you seriously and mean you want something like that.





Try here, they made a gold plated Mercedes before.


http://texaspgp.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment