Saturday, November 19, 2011

How do I get the Bugatti Veryon in Gran Turismo 5?

I see a lot of my favorite cars in the game being driven by AIs and I can't find them in the online dealerships or the used car dealership or just the regular car shop.|||it should show in used car section but i make take some time to show because there are a lot of car in the used section but it is also a prize car see link maybe you would be better off winning it :)|||you have to earn 2 million credits at least in Gran Turismo 5 to get it!!! ^_^


http://www.pubarticles.com/trends-unlock鈥?/a>


Here will give you more guide.....@_@|||It just showed up in my Used Cars list today in-fact. I'm still a beginner, like level 13, and still working on low A Spec races. It costs $2,000,000, which is way more than I have. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment