Saturday, November 12, 2011

How fast is a Bugatti Veyron?

My friend's uncle bought a Bugatti Veyron, which Jenson Button sold to him. My friend keeps bragging about how the Veyron is so this and that. I can't stand it, and I'm completely ignorant about automobiles. I want to really shut my friend up.





My family owns a Ford Mondeo, would it be reasonable if I said my Ford Mondeo comes pretty close to a Bugatti Veyron and that his uncle is a fool for buying a Veyron when he could have bought a Mondeo?|||In cost per MPH or BHP then the mondeo wins hands down,





The bugatti does 258mph and has 1000bhp. so thats twice as fast and 8 times as powerful as a regular mondeo, but it costs 40 times more.|||Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport Specifications :





* Displacement: 7998cc, W16, Turbocharged


* Engine Type: Petrol


* Maximum Power: 1001 Bhp @ 6000 rpm


* Maximum Torque: 1250 Nm @ 2200 rpm|||I don't know the actual recorded top speed but on top gear they took a bugatti to 253 mph.











http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO0PgyPWE鈥?/a>








I don't how fast any one else have took one but this is 253 mph proof.|||Before you say anything about ur ford, ride shotgun in the Veyron and you will never again mention the words Ford Mondeo|||Bugatti veyron is the fastest street legal car in the world|||My dog can run faster than a ghey Veyron.

No comments:

Post a Comment