Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Bugatti Veyron what are your thoughts?

All my friends seem to criticise the Veyron for being a "not so good looking car" or just plain "ugly" compared to other cars like the commonly-liked Lamborghini Reventon etc.





If you ask me, I like the Veyron! I love the way it looks, especially the very rare Sang Noir models - of which there are only fifteen in the entire world.





What do you guys think, Bugatti Veyron: Ugly, or good looking?|||I remember thinking that it was ugly when I saw the first public photos of it several years ago. However, after seeing one in person and getting to take a close look at it, I've definitely changed my opinion of the Veyron's looks. I'm definitely in the Veyron's 'good looking' camp from now on!|||Anything that fast can't be considered ugly. Every curve, every surface, is designed in such a way to make the car go faster.|||my thoughts? I wish i had one|||my thoughts, overrated,4 turbos? haha, the ssc aero. v8 supercharged out runs it. way way way overpriced for what you get. ugly *** styling.





rather take a zr1 vette anyday of the week.|||Well I think that the reason that people like the Reventon so much is that is was WAAAAAY limited and it looks like an airplane, or at least that is what the designers had in mind. To me though I think that the Lambo is just little odd looking. But if I were to have any car I would take the SSC Ultimate Aero

No comments:

Post a Comment