Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Why does everybody think im rich because i have a bugatti?

my parents got it for me for my 18th birthday, when i go to school with it everybody keeps on staring at me.|||Oh, you must be very happy !!





Have a nice school life**|||you should tell you stole it instead.|||Because they ain't and never have been cheap cars!|||who dont own a bugatti... u probably go to a ghetto school|||oh god, do i know what you mean,sister!





i drive my unicycle to work and i get the strangest looks..|||Well I would assume they think you're rich because Bugatti makes extremely expensive cars. The Veyron 16.4 grand sport wears a price tag of around $210,000. But being rich is nothing to be ashamed of, just as long as you don't brag.|||why does everybody think im rich because i have a bugatti?





Ermm... because you have a bugatti!!


The bugatti veyron is one of the fastest cars in the world and very very expensive!!|||Are you a Gemini?|||It's the same reason I thought my future in-laws were rich when I first met them...they lived in the wealthiest town in our state, had an in-ground pool, and owned exotic cars. It's the appearance of money when you have expensive things.


A bugatti is a very nice car, that few people have ever even seen before. Most people who get cars for a birthday, (at least where I come from) get old beaters. Especially at your age. Why give a really nice car to a teenager, who is quite likely to wreck it, or at least not take proper care of it. No offense intended there, it's just been my life experience that youngsters don't take good care of their first few cars...especially if they didn't have to work to pay for it.








Oh, and with my in-laws...I still think of them as being rich, and this is 20 years later. Compared to my family, they are the freaking Rockefellers.|||Because they are ugly cars, that's all. ;)|||I totally know what you mean!! Like for my birthday my parents bought be a Lamborghini and my own horse and like my very own condo! And for some reason everyone thinks I am like so rich or something?! I mean... I'm not.. but my parents are like super rich! DUH!! Don't they get it?





God.. I love sarcasm... Hey! Guess what? If you don't understand why people think you are rich because you drive a Bugatti.. then I have no answer for you...





P.S. Who the hell gives their 18 yr. old a Bugatti? My kids will be getting whatever the hell car I was driving... I would be getting the Bugatti... if they were better looking... Woot!|||what?????????????/


R u that stupid who is driving bugatti?????





don't u know google out that word bugatti? don't even bother to ask stupid ques bcoze it's look u r presenting u r self like u dont know the car and just driving kids car..


are u really 18 if it is everyone reading should be wondered..lol


i m sorry if i hurt u rich girl????hahhaha

No comments:

Post a Comment