Saturday, November 19, 2011

How much is a Bugatti Veyron and how do I purchase one?

I saw it on this racing game then I looked it up on Wikipedia and fell in love with it. I really want. Don't tell me it costs too much just give me and estimate plus the tax and shipping and a place where I can order it. Thanks.|||Damn PHBK you gonna buy a car thats like 1 Mil?|||You saw it on a racing game?...





Fact: IT COSTS TOO MUCH FOR YOU. *





Actually, the Veyron is not the greatest choice. It is again, $1,568,000, and the practicality of it is not that great. The pros of it are that the interior is actually very comfortable and very stylish, but the car has just too much horsepower and is too ostentatious. Anyway, I would say O'Gara Coach or Symbolic Motors in S. California are the best place to Bugatti, if you can afford the plane ticket out here.





If you are a high schooler or a college student, get your grades up and stop dreaming. Once you establish your career, then maybe consider purchasing a BMW or a Porsche, and if you're lucky, a Bentley or Mercedes AMG.





If you're already an adult, then... GROW UP!





*Ha!... Sarcasm implemented... By your wording, I can tell that you're only in high school or college.|||1,500,000 dollars But the fastest way is to buy one from any exotic In the U.S.A, many Lamborghini, Bentley, and Ferrari dealerships have one or two Bugatti Veyrons in their showroom, ready to be sold.|||$1.5 million base price, but they commonly sell for $1.8 million.





Call Bugatti and order one.

No comments:

Post a Comment