Saturday, November 19, 2011

How many people think the Bugatti Veyron has ever been the fastest street legal car in the world??r=1265563354?

Because its not and never has been.|||I know you are, but what am I?





I doubt anyone on this site has ever seen one in real life, let alone driven one.....Fluffy!





From zero to top speed, it is the fastest "PRODUCTION" car ever built.





Now go back to eating your own turd, Fluffy.|||If I raced a Bugatti on the streets, I could beat it with a Lamborghini, because you wouldn't be able to hit top end with the Bugatti, and besides... i'm an old street racer|||i dont know but i would gladly go for a ride in yours/anybody named FLUFFY cant be an old street racer|||It IS the fasted street legal car and it still is for like 4 years now! If you don't believe me go on google and type in the worlds fastest street legal car. The Bugatii Veyron will be every where.

No comments:

Post a Comment