Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The right wing of my 2009 bugatti veyron has been seriously scratched waht do id?

i bought my veyron 2 months ago from bugatti beverly hills and i scratched while parking in my garage, where should i take it?|||Man, today's trolls are weak.|||Take it back to dealership, they'll fly some people in to fix it for you. In the meantime just drive your Rolls Phantom Drophead.|||if you can afford a veyron you can afford to get the wing resprayed|||Back to the dealer is your best bet. They'll have access to the OEM materials for the repair.|||My friend who had a 2006 model did the same and went out and got another one.|||you could give it to me for a couple of weeks, i can guarantee the scratches will be the last thing on your mind|||Reading a question like this makes my eyes water...





Anyway, take it back to the dealer.|||cheaper to just buy a new bugatti|||cheaper to just buy a new bugatti|||use polish

No comments:

Post a Comment